Reports to : Director Ethics, Governance & Compliance
Job Category : Group P
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Director Governance, Ethics and Integrity;
- Design, develop and implementation of governance, anti-corruption, ethics integrity education programs in the public, private and civil society sectors;
- Design, develop and disseminate governance, anti-corruption ethics integrity, educational and other publicity materials throughout the county;
- Key in the planning, budgeting and actual facilitation of governance training a range of levels in the public, private and civil society sectors within the county;
- Develop work plans and outlines that structure the work of the department;
- Develop liaison and networks with institutions in public and private sphere in promotion of good governance practices, ethics-integrity and anti-corruption programs;
- Plan and conduct actual governance training programs in the public, private and civil society sectors within the county;
- Ability to conduct research and develop proposals.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Required Academic and Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences preferably Education, Law, Economics, Sociology, Psychology or other humanities from a recognized university.
- Masters or post-graduate qualification with a specialization in areas of public sector governance will have an added advantage;
- At least 8 years relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing of governance and education programs;
- Knowledge of governance models and practices in emerging/ transition economies;
- Strong and track record of conducting research, documenting results and development of funding proposals.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Involvement in governance civic/ public education programs is a distinct advantage.