Reports to : Director Human Resources Management & Development
Job Category : Group P
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification of the training needs
- Designing training projections
- Organizing various training courses/seminars for staff and coordinating scholarships
- Monitoring and evaluation of courses undertaken by staff and
- Researching into and identifying areas of policy review in HR Training and Development.
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an applicant must have:
- A Degree in Human Resource/Industrial Relations or Public/Business Administration (HR bias) from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree in HRM or in the relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Served in the grade of Principal Human Resource Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Shown Outstanding professional and managerial skills In HRM and
Proficiency in computer applications. Previous experience in Oracle/HRIS is preferable.