Reports to : Internal Auditor
Supervises : Staff under him/her
Job Category : Group J
This position reports functionally to the Internal Auditor and the officer is responsible for:-
Duties and Responsibilities
- In – charge of the audit section and all audit related matters, payroll and personnel records, cash and budgetary controls etc.
- Review and develop audit techniques and procedures for systems audit
- Prepare and update audit guidelines and programmes, and
- Draft preliminary audit reports queries and observations for the directorate’s consideration.
Requirement for Appointment
- Served for minimum period of four (4) years in an equivalent position in either the public or private sector and
- Possesses a university degree relevant to audit function such as Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or Computer Science and in possession of at least CPAII or ACCA II, and
- Demonstrated capabilities and a high degree of competence in conducting and supervising both financial and management audit
Be computer literate