Reports to : Assistant Director HR Management & Development
Supervises : Staff under him/her
Job Category : Group M
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for administering all recruitment, development and retention programs for all staff.
- Supervising, guiding, counselling, mentoring, training and development of staff working under him/her;
- Accountable for promotion, complement control, deployments/transfers and disciplinary matters.
- Advising on manpower planning and succession management
- Responsible for the complete new-hire process including ensuring requisitions forms, on-boarding processes and budgets are adhered to.
- Maintain working relationships with local Career Centers, Department of Employment Services, professional recruiting agencies, and local professional organizations to provide access to public/private employment programs and services.
- Design and administer procedures for on-boarding new employees including recruitment, hiring, orientation tools, completion of weekly evaluations, and processes.
- Conduct exit interviews and summarize data to assess retention issues.
- Any other human resource duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an applicant must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent
- CPS II or a Diploma in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations ,Business Administration or Public Administration;
- Served in the grade of Senior Human Resource Management Officer for at least three (3) years;
- Attended a management course of not less than four (4) weeks;
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results; and
Proficiency in computer applications. Previous experience in Oracle/HRIS is preferable.