Impromptu visit of Kongowea market to assess the status of the market and inspect the construction of the a new block that will be completed by July to give room for more traders to do business.
The above building is a part of Naivas building that collapsed because of heavy run that rained on Monday. The County Government is looking forward to bring down all the buildings which are risky. This is to make sure that the Mombasa County residents are safe.
Department of Land, Housing and Physical Planning
GENERAL FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE
• Mombasa City County Architecture
• County housing and settlement policies and legislations.
• Integrated development planning.
• County Physical Planning
• Land survey and mapping.
• Boundaries and fencing
• Land rates, rents and levies.
• County Housing Development