GENERAL FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE
• Providing legal advice to the Governor.
• Co-ordination of Legislative Agenda
• Representing the Governor in civil matters as need arises
• Keeping abreast of legal and policy developments
• providing legislative support to the Governor including briefs on legislation as well as preparing amendments where appropriate;
• Identifying strategic priority areas that require law reform
• Undertaking legal research.
• Co-ordination Legislative policy
• Supervision of the Debit collection unit