GENERAL FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE
• Providing strong and effective leadership and management of the Governor’s press service;
• Leading and developing standards and regulations in the Press Unit;
• Overseeing drafting of speeches and talking notes for the Governor;
• Planning and covering the Governor’s functions and the County Government’s activities in electronic and print for dissemination to the media and the public;
• Building and maintaining a database of news/information on the Governor’s; and
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Governor.